- 3/4 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup peeled and chopped apple
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together bacon, apple, cheddar cheese, onion, sage and salt. In a separate medium bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk and eggs with a fork until well blended.
- Spoon scant tablespoonfuls of the Bisquick mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup of bacon mixture. Top with remaining Bisquick mixture.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and edges are golden. Cool 5 minutes in pan; transfer to a cooling rack to cool slightly before serving.