- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Honey Oat Granola
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, toast peanuts 3 to 5 minutes until lightly browned and fragrant. Cool slightly, then chop coarsely. Add to a large bowl along with granola, dried apples, flax seeds and chia seeds. Stir mixture to combine, breaking up any large clusters of granola.
- In a food processor, process dates until a smooth ball forms. Add to granola mixture along with peanut butter and honey. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to stir mixture until well combined.
- Firmly and evenly press mixture into prepared baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.
- Store bars covered in fridge for up to 2 weeks.