For the pancakes:
- 3/4 cup Market Pantry whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons Market Pantry granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Market Pantry baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Archer Farms Take & Bake country white rolls (or 7 ounces of any hearty white bread), crusts removed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Market Pantry vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Archer Farms ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons Market Pantry unsalted butter, melted
For the topping:
- 2 tablespoons Market Pantry unsalted butter
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms raw walnuts
- Dash Archer Farms ground cinnamon
- Dash Market Pantry granulated sugar
- Dash salt
- Brie cheese slices
- Archer Farms pure maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to combine. In a separate large bowl, add cut-up roll pieces, milk, vanilla and cinnamon; stir to combine. Let sit 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until roll pieces begin to fall apart and get mushy.
- Add flour mixture, beaten eggs and melted butter to bread pudding mixture; stir to combine. Let sit another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thickened slightly.
- Heat a large griddle or skillet over medium to medium-low heat (about 325 degrees F). Lightly brush with butter. Pour 1/4-cupfuls of batter onto hot griddle. Cook 2 to 3 minutes until bubbles form on top of pancakes and edges are dry; flip and cook another 2 minutes until golden brown on both sides. Transfer to a plate; repeat with remaining batter, adding more butter to griddle as needed.
- Meanwhile, make the topping: Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add butter, apples, walnuts, cinnamon, sugar and salt. Cook, stirring often, 5 to 7 minutes until apples are softened.
- Top pancakes with apple-walnut mixture, slices of Brie cheese and a drizzle of maple syrup.