For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
For the eggs benedict:
- To a blender, add light mayonnaise, water, mustard, lemon juice and cayenne pepper. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook bacon strips until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss chopped kale leaves in olive oil and salt and pepper to taste; spread around so baking sheet is lightly coated with any excess oil. Place kale along with tomato slices on baking sheet in a single layer. Roast 10 to 15 minutes until tomatoes are soft and kale is crispy and browned on the edges.
- Top each slice of toasted bread with a slice of bacon, a slice of tomato, some kale leaves and a poached egg. Drizzle sauce on top and season with more salt and pepper to taste, if desired.