- 1 can (8 oz) Immaculate Baking refrigerated organic crescent roll dough
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss or white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 8 standard-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough into rectangle; press seams to seal. Use pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut dough into 8 equal-size squares. Gently press each square into bottom and sides of prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle half of crumbled bacon into bottom of each cup.
- In medium bowl with electric hand mixer or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cream, eggs, cheese and chives; beat until just combined. Spoon enough of cream cheese mixture into each cup to reach edges of crescent dough (you may have a little cream cheese mixture left over). Bake 20 to 25 minutes until filling is set and edges of crescents are golden brown. Cool 1 minute in pan; transfer to serving plate. Sprinkle remaining bacon on top. Serve warm.