- 1 Immaculate Baking Co. ready-to-bake pie crust (from 15 oz package)
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 12 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh blackberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup water
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Thaw crust according to package directions. Unroll and press evenly into 9-inch plate. Fold over edges and shape as desired. Prick crust all over with fork tines. Bake 11 to 13 minutes until golden brown and baked through. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 20 minutes.
- In small saucepan over low heat, stir chocolate chips and milk until chocolate is melted, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla. Use offset spatula to spread chocolate mixture evenly into bottom of cooled pie crust. Refrigerate 1 hour to set.
- In large bowl using electric hand mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla until smooth. Spread evenly over chocolate filling. Cover and refrigerate 5 hours or overnight.
- In small saucepan over high heat, bring 1 cup blackberries, sugar, cornstarch, sea salt and water to boil, crushing berries with back of wooden spoon to release juices. Continue to boil, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes until mixture is thickened. Transfer to large bowl; cool 5 minutes. Stir in remaining blackberries. Cool 15 minutes, then spoon evenly over pie. Refrigerate 30 minutes to set slightly before serving.