- 1/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Fresh whipped cream, for topping (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Bisquick, sugar, milk, oil, vanilla and egg until just a few small lumps remain. Divide batter evenly among 2 mugs.
- Divide blueberries and white chocolate chips evenly between mugs (do not stir).
- Microwave 2 1/2 to 3 minutes until cakes are done and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly; top with whipped cream and more blueberries just before serving, if desired.