- 2 cans (1 lb 1.5 oz each) Immaculate Baking Co. organic refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tart or sweet-tart apples (such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp), cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup homemade or storebought caramel sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 9-inch square or round pan with foil; spray bottom and sides with cooking spray.
- Open cinnamon rolls per instructions on cans. Cut each roll into 9 pieces. Arrange half of cut rolls in single layer in bottom of prepared pan. In medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- In medium skillet over medium-low heat, melt butter. Add apples and brown sugar and stir to coat. Cook on low heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring often, until apples are softened and mixture is caramelized.
- Pour and scatter half of apple mixture over cut rolls in pan. Top with remaining cut rolls and apple mixture. Pour milk mixture evenly over top. Drizzle 1 packet icing from cinnamon rolls over top.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes until center of mixture is fully baked and set (cover lightly with foil if top begins to get too brown before finished baking). Cool 10 minutes. Spread or drizzle remaining icing packet over top, then drizzle caramel sauce over top. Serve warm or at room temperature.