- 1 package (14 oz) Immaculate Baking Co. gluten free chocolate chunk cookie dough
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup (6 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup raw unsweetened coconut flakes
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of 13-by-9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper.
- Break up cookie dough rounds and press evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes until crust is golden and puffy.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine butter, sugars, heavy cream and sea salt; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes until mixture is thick enough to coat back of spoon. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans evenly over crust. Drizzle caramel mixture over top. Sprinkle evenly with coconut. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until caramel bubbles and coconut is toasted. Cool completely on cooling rack before cutting into bars.