- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 lb cooked boneless chicken tenders, shredded
- 2 cups salsa
- 1/2 cup couscous, prepared according to package directions (about 2 cups prepared)
- 2 (8 oz) packages Sargento Off the Block 4 Cheese Mexican shredded cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Chopped cilantro, for topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, stir sour cream and milk until mixture is smooth and heated through.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, salsa, prepared couscous, 1 package Sargento Off the Block 4 Cheese Mexican shredded cheese and black beans. Add sour cream mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture into prepared casserole dish. Top with half of second package of Sargento shredded cheese (about 1 cup).
- Cover dish with foil and bake 20 minutes; uncover and bake another 10 to 15 minutes until mixture is bubbling and cheese on top is melted. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over top of casserole just before serving.