The delightful combination of chocolate and pumpkin comes together in this soft, tender, dairy-free quick bread! Make a loaf or two to snack on or enjoy for breakfast all season long.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Planet Oat Vanilla Oatmilk
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, plus more for topping*
- Position oven rack to lower third of oven. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper; spray bottom and sides with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice until well combined. In a separate medium bowl, whisk eggs and sugars until well combined. Whisk in pumpkin, oil and oatmilk until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir with a spatula until just combined (there may be a few lumps); do not overmix. Gently stir in 2/3 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour and spread batter into prepared pan. Top with more chocolate chips, if desired. Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center of the loaf comes out clean; cover with a tent of foil halfway through baking if top of loaf is getting too brown.
- Cool loaf completely in pan on a cooling rack, about 1 hour. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days or in refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Look for dairy-free chocolate chips in the baking aisle to make this bread entirely dairy-free, if desired.
- You can find Planet Oat Oatmilk nationwide at Kroger’s, Shaw’s, Amazon Fresh and other major retailers! Click here to find Planet Oat near you.
Keywords: oatmilk bread, dairy free pumpkin bread, dairy free quick bread