- 1 box Hershey’s® Cookies ‘n’ Creme cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, plus more for melting and drizzling
- 1 cup crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for a dark or non-stick pan). Spray a 12 or 13-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cookie mix, softened butter and water in a large bowl; stir until a dough forms. Press dough into a 12-inch circle on prepared pizza pan.
- Bake until lightly brown on edges and set in the center, about 12 to 15 minutes. Cool completely on pizza pan, about 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Stir in cream cheese frosting.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of cooled cookie pizza. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and crushed cookie pieces. Melt a handful of white chocolate chips and drizzle over cookie pizza.