- 1/2 avocado
- 3/4 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except olive oil) to a food processor or blender. Pulse or blend ingredients until smooth and well combined. If sauce is too thick, add a teaspoon or two of olive oil and blend in just until combined.
- Store, tightly covered, in refrigerator for up to 4 days.