- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- Dash of sriracha
- 2 teaspoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Smoked paprika, for garnish (optional)
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water by 1 inch. Heat water to boiling over medium-high heat.
- Once boiling, immediately remove saucepan from heat. Cover pan and let eggs sit for 12 minutes. Run eggs under cold water, then peel off shells.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks and transfer to a small bowl.
- Add Greek yogurt and sriracha to egg yolks; mash mixture with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in chopped red onion, capers and dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pipe or spoon egg yolk mixture into the cavities of the egg whites. Sprinkle tops with smoked paprika and garnish with extra dill, if desired.