- 1 (8 oz) container Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen peeled, de-veined and cooked shrimp, thawed
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce, plus more to taste if needed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Crackers or mini toasts, for serving
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a shallow serving bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, toss shrimp with ketchup and horseradish sauce. Add more horseradish sauce to taste, if desired. Spoon shrimp mixture evenly over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle dip with Parmesan cheese and green onions. Serve immediately (or cover and chill until ready to serve) with crackers or toasts.