- 12 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided, plus more for topping
- Smoked paprika, for topping (optional)
- Spray a large slow cooker with cooking spray. Add cooked macaroni, evaporated milk, milk, butter, salt, pepper, eggs and 5 cups cheese. Stir to combine. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and a dash or two of smoked paprika, if desired.
- Cover and cook on low 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir mixture and serve with extra shredded cheese and paprika on top, if desired.
Keywords: Crockpot, Macaroni, Weeknight