For the topping:
- 1 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup granulated beet sugar
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut oil (solid state)
For the crisp:
- 8 cups fresh or frozen fruit (not thawed)
- 2 tablespoons granulated beet sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom and sides of 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, stir flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, sugar and oats. Use pastry cutter or two forks to cut in coconut oil until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In separate large bowl, stir fruit, sugar and cinnamon. Spread evenly into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with crisp topping.
- Bake 90 minutes until crisp topping is golden and fruit is bubbling. Cool slightly before serving.
Keywords: Lactose, Lactose Intolerant, No Milk