- 1 can (8 oz) Immaculate Baking Co. refrigerated organic crescent rolls
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped green and/or red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll dough in 1 sheet; press evenly into bottom and 1 inch up sides of ungreased 13×9-inch baking pan. Press perforations to seal. Prick all over with fork.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes until set but not browned.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper to combine. Pour over dough in pan. Top evenly with chopped bell peppers, chopped onion, diced ham and shredded cheese. Bake 20 to 25 minutes more until eggs are set and dough is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.