- 1 (8 oz) package Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (8 oz) package imitation crab meat or canned crab meat (drained)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Fresh thyme leaves, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread softened cream cheese evenly in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a small bowl, combine salsa and chili powder. Pour mixture evenly over cream cheese. Top evenly with crab meat, then sprinkle with shredded cheese and black olives.
- Bake 20 minutes until mixture is bubbly and cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves and serve immediately.