A tasty, tangy pickled rhubarb recipe that comes together with just three ingredients.
- 1 lb rhubarb stalks, trimmed to fit 2 8-ounce or 4 4-ounce resealable jars
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Tightly arrange rhubarb upright in resealable jars. In medium saucepan, bring water, vinegar, sugar and salt to boil. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring until sugar and salt is dissolved.
- Pour water-vinegar mixture over rhubarb in jars, leaving about 1/2-inch headspace at top of each jar (there may be leftover water-vinegar mixture). Seal jars. Chill 48 hours in refrigerator. Store in fridge up to 1 month.
- Use the pickled rhubarb on top of meats, in salads, as part of a relish or dip, etc.
Keywords: apple cider vinegar, quick pickled rhubarb, apple cider vinegar brine