These simple and delicious gluten free pancakes are begging to be your next breakfast.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (liquid state, not solid)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (see link above in post for my recommendation!)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and oil until combined. In a separate medium bowl, whisk coconut flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients; stir with a fork until well combined and no lumps remain.
- Grease griddle or skillet with oil or butter. Drop ladlefuls of batter, a scant 1/4 cup each, onto hot griddle. Cook 3 to 4 minutes until small bubbles begin to form on top, then flip. Cook on other side 1 to 2 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve warm with your favorite pancake toppings.
I melted my coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat just until it became a liquid. After letting it cool a minute or two, I then added it to the wet ingredients.
Keywords: gluten free pancakes, paleo pancakes, keto pancakes