For the waffles:
- Heat waffle maker. Heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- In large bowl using electric hand mixer or in stand mixer bowl with paddle attachment, beat eggs 30 seconds until well mixed. Pour in butter and beat to combine.
- Pour in coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt and coconut milk. Beat another 30 seconds to 1 minute until mixture is smooth and slightly thickened.
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray or brush lightly with oil. Pour 1/4 cupful of batter on waffle maker and cook according to manufacturer’s directions. Transfer waffles to baking sheet topped with a cooling rack and place in oven to keep warm and crispy. Repeat with remaining waffles.
- Serve topped with berry compote and Greek yogurt, if desired.