- 6 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 cup hulled pepitas (green pumpkin seeds), not roasted
- 1/2 cup hulled sunflower seeds, not roasted
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups dried peaches, chopped
- 1/3 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir oats, almonds, pepitas, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, salt, maple syrup and olive oil until everything is well-coated and combined.
- Divide mixture between two large rimmed baking sheets and spread out into a thin and even layer. Bake 30 minutes, stirring granola once and rotating pans halfway through baking, until granola begins to turn golden.
- Remove baking sheets from oven and sprinkle chopped dried peaches and ginger evenly on top. Return to oven and bake another 10 minutes until granola is golden brown.
- Allow granola to cool completely on baking sheets before stirring/serving. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 week, in the fridge for 2 weeks or frozen up to 1 month.