- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 lb sirloin beef tips, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, halved
- 1 small red onion, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds, core and stem removed, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds, core and stem removed, cut into 2-inch cubes
- In large bowl, whisk olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, brown sugar and pepper to combine. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade; leave remaining marinade in bowl. Add beef tips and halved mushrooms to bowl; toss in marinade to coat. Cover and marinate in fridge 1 to 4 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Alternate skewering beef, mushrooms, onions and bell peppers on bamboo skewers.* Grease grill grates with olive oil.
- Grill skewers over direct heat about 3 to 5 minutes each side until vegetables begin to soften and char and instant-read thermometer inserted in center of meat reads 125-130 degrees F. Remove skewers from heat; let rest 5 minutes. Brush with remaining marinade just before serving.
- *NOTE: It’s best to soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes before grilling to avoid burning.