- 1 box (18.3 oz) Immaculate Baking Co. organic fudge brownie scratch mix
- Butter, water and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 12 ounces semisweet or white baking chocolate, or 6 ounces of each (melted separately)
- Halloween-themed sprinkles
- Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package directions for 11×7-inch or 9×9-inch baking pan. Cool completely in pan.
- Use fork to break up brownies into crumbles. If needed, discard crusty edges. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use tablespoon-size cookie scoop or hands to scoop and roll brownie crumbles into 1-inch balls. Transfer to lined cookie sheet. Freeze 30 minutes to harden.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave baking chocolate on High 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave on High another 30 seconds. Stir again. Microwave in 10 to 15-second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip one truffle at a time into melted chocolate; transfer truffle between 2 forks to allow excess chocolate to drip. Transfer to cookie sheet. Sprinkle top with desired sprinkles. Repeat with remaining truffles.
- Store in airtight container, with parchment paper between layers, in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Keywords: Holiday, Trick or Treat