- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted mixed nuts
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup whole flax seeds
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously butter or spray bottom and sides of 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir flour, nuts, raisins, flax seeds, brown sugar, salt and baking soda. Stir in milk. Pour batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack. Transfer to freezer and freeze at least 1 hour, but no more than 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove loaf from pan. Use sharp serrated knife to cut loaf into 1/8-inch thick slices. Arrange slices in single layer on rimmed baking sheets. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown, flipping halfway through baking. Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store at room temperature in airtight container up to 1 week.