- 2 cups milk (I used 2%)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (from about 8 to 10 small limes)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Pour milk, lime juice and sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl; stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds (I use this mold and love it); place a popsicle stick in the center of each mold.
- Cover and freeze at least 8 hours or overnight. To easily remove popsicles from the mold, dip the mold in a bowl or container of warm water for 10 to 15 seconds.
Keywords: Popsicle, Summer