- 4 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 10 slices (12 oz) cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® Homestyle Creamy Butter Flavored Mashed Potatoes, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine Bisquick, milk, 1/2 cup crumbled bacon, 1/4 cup green onions and garlic powder until a smooth, soft dough forms.
- On a surface lightly sprinkled with Bisquick, pat dough to a 1/2-inch thickness. Use a round biscuit cutter to cut dough into 16 3-inch biscuits.
- On 8 of the biscuits, spoon a heaping tablespoon of the mashed potatoes and a tablespoon of the crumbled bacon onto the centers (you may not use all the potatoes). Top with another biscuit; pinch edges to seal. Transfer to prepared cake pan. Arrange biscuits evenly in pan, with one biscuit in the center and 7 surrounding it. Sprinkle tops and sides of biscuits with 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake biscuits 20 minutes until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese on top of biscuits. Bake another 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with remaining green onions and more crumbled bacon.