- 2 (13.5 oz) cans light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons mint extract
- 1 teaspoon matcha (green tea) powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Newman-O’s Hint O’ Mint creme-filled mint chocolate cookies
- In a blender (or a large bowl using an immersion blender), blend coconut milk, maple syrup, mint extract and matcha powder until well blended. If using a blender, transfer mixture to a large bowl. Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Pour chilled mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions. Add chopped cookies during last 1-2 minutes of churning.
- Spread churned mixture evenly into bottom of a loaf pan, Tupperware or bowl; cover tightly and freeze at least 2 hours until firm.