- 1 2/3 cups Immaculate Baking Co. organic pancake and waffle scratch mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup creme fraiche, sour cream or full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- Fresh dill sprigs, for topping
- Heat griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat (about 375 degrees F). Grease with vegetable oil or butter.
- In large bowl, stir pancake mix, milk and egg with whisk or fork until smooth. Drop batter in tablespoons onto hot greased skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes until bubbles begin to form on surface and edges are dry. Turn; cook about 1 minute more or until golden brown. Transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, top each pancake with a dollop of creme fraiche, a small, thin slice of smoked salmon and a sprig of dill.