- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 2 small zucchini)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 9×5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until smooth. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg until well blended. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients; stir until just combined. Stir in zucchini.
- Divide batter evenly between loaf pans. Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on cooling rack before slicing.