- 2 cups unsalted mixed nuts (I used almonds, cashews and peanuts)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan spice mix*
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- *Moroccan spice mix:
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Pour mixed nuts in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast 10 minutes in oven, then transfer to a bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together honey and Moroccan spice mix 1 minute until smooth and heated through. Pour over nuts in bowl; toss to combine.
- Pour coated nuts in an even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes, until warm and well-toasted. Cool 2 minutes, then toss with brown sugar and salt. Serve warm or at room temperature.