For the crust:
- 1 cup fine chocolate wafer crumbs (about 25 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake:
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (6 oz) container Liberté® Méditerranée cappuccino yogurt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Heat oven to 325°F. In a small bowl, stir together cookie crumbs, sugar and melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly and firmly into the bottom of an 8-by-8-inch baking dish. Bake 10 to 12 minutes to set. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Increase oven temperature to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, flour and eggs with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until smooth. Pour mixture over cookie crust.
- Heat Nutella in a microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals until it reaches a drizzling consistency. Pour evenly over cheesecake mixture in dish. Use a sharp knife to swirl Nutella into cheesecake mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes until cheesecake mixture is set and lightly golden on the edges. Cool 10 minutes, then transfer to refrigerator and let set at least 2 hours. Slice into bars.