- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, divided (one zested and juiced; another thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 large bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 1 3/4 lbs)
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon zest and juice, Dijon mustard, minced garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- In large bowl, pour dressing over sliced lemon, chicken thighs, Brussels sprouts, sweet potato and rosemary. Gently toss to combine. Arrange mixture in even layer on rimmed baking sheet, chicken skin-side up. Season chicken with more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Roast 40 to 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. If desired, heat under broiler 5 minutes until chicken skin is deep golden brown.