- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces gnocchi
- 3 cups chopped fresh kale
- 1 (15 oz) can Northern white beans, drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; stir constantly for 1 minute until fragrant. Add chicken broth, milk, butter and a few dashes of salt and pepper.
- Add gnocchi; stir to combine. Cook, stirring often, 3 to 5 minutes until gnocchi is soft and cooked through. Stir in kale, beans and Parmesan cheese. Cook until kale is just wilted.
- Serve with more grated Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.