- 6 thick slices multigrain bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, divided
- 2 balls fresh burrata cheese, quartered
- 1 to 2 Bushel Boy Vine-On Tomatoes, cut into 1/3-inch slices
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Fresh basil leaves, for topping
- Coarse sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven broiler. Line baking sheet with foil. Spread 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise on each slice of bread; place bread mayo side-up on baking sheet.
- Broil 5 minutes until toasts are golden brown. Transfer to serving plate. Top each slice with 1 piece burrata cheese and 1 to 2 slices tomato.
- In small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter. Continue to cook butter after melting, stirring constantly, until butter smells nutty and turns deep brown color. Immediately remove from heat.
- Drizzle brown butter over toasts. Top toasts with fresh basil leaves, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.