- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® seamless dough sheet
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Unroll seamless dough sheet onto prepared baking sheet. Spread cream cheese mixture along the center third of the dough. Spread marmalade on top of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Use kitchen scissors or a knife to cut 1 inch strips on either side of filling. Carefully fold opposite strips of dough over filling, crossing in the center to make a “braid.” Seal ends.
- Bake 20 minutes until dough is golden brown. Transfer braid to a cooling rack; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk to make a glaze. Drizzle glaze over cooled braid; sprinkle with extra chopped pecans.