- 3/4 lb thick-cut bacon, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 large leeks, washed, halved and sliced
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for topping
- Ground black pepper, for topping
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-low heat, cook bacon pieces 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked and crisp. Use large slotted spoon to transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate. Reserve bacon drippings in saucepan.
- Cook sliced leeks in bacon drippings in saucepan over medium heat 3 minutes just until leeks are softened and begin to brown. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, bring large pot of salted water to boil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. While pasta cooks, whisk eggs in large bowl 30 seconds to 1 minute until frothy.
- Drain spaghetti and immediately add to bowl with eggs. Use tongs to toss spaghetti in egg mixture to cook eggs and coat noodles. Add leeks, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley. Toss to combine.
- Serve pasta topped with grated Parmesan cheese and black pepper.