- 1/2 cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
- 6 tablespoons milk*
- 2 tablespoons half and half*
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh peaches
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In small resealable or lidded jar, stir oats with milk and half and half (*you can adjust the ratio of milk to half and half if desired if you want it more or less creamy). Top with yogurt, peaches, vanilla and honey. Seal jar and refrigerate overnight or up to 48 hours.
- In the morning, stir, add more half and half or honey to taste, and enjoy!