- 4 crunchy granola bars (I used 2 packages of Nature Valley Oats ‘n Honey granola bars), broken into smaller pieces
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 (6 oz) container Liberté Méditerranée coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple or well-drained canned pineapple tidbits
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sweetened shredded coconut and more white chocolate chips, for topping
- In a food processor, process granola bars and nuts until crumbled.
- In a small bowl, fold whipped cream and white chocolate chips into yogurt.
- In a separate small bowl, combine pineapple and honey.
- Spoon a couple heaping tablespoons of granola mixture into the bottom of 2 parfait glasses. Top with 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture, then 1/4 cup of the pineapple mixture. Repeat.
- Garnish with shredded coconut and more white chocolate chips. Serve immediately.