- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 container Yoplait Greek blended coconut yogurt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Whipped cream, yogurt, coconut flakes, maple syrup, etc. for topping
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; stir until just combined.
- Heat and lightly grease the inside of a waffle iron; pour and cook batter according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Top waffles with toppings of your choice for serving.