Creamy, smooth and decadent raspberry cheesecake milkshakes blended with frozen raspberries, cream cheese and vanilla ice cream.
- 3 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 pound (16 ounces) frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup cold heavy cream
- Fresh raspberries and graham crackers, for garnish (optional)
- In a blender (in 2 batches, if needed), blend ice cream, cream cheese, milk, vanilla, lemon zest and frozen raspberries until smooth. Divide evenly among 4 serving glasses.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Dollop whipped cream on top of each glass. Garnish with fresh raspberries and graham crackers.
Keywords: vanilla raspberry milkshake, raspberry milkshake, berry milkshake