Easy no-cook pinwheels filled with a dill cream cheese and smoked salmon in a sprouted grain wrap. The perfect light lunch or appetizer!
- 4 Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted Wraps, any variety (Sprouted 7-Grain Wraps or Garden Wraps)
- 1 container (7.5 oz) whipped chive cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill leaves
- 1/2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 6 to 7 ounces smoked salmon
- Arrange wraps in a single layer on a work surface. In a small bowl, stir cream cheese and dill until well combined. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on top of wraps, spreading cream cheese mixture all the way to the edge of one half of each wrap.
- Top each wrap evenly with one layer of sliced cucumber (you may need to cut the slices of cucumber in half so they fit on the wraps). Top evenly with one layer of smoked salmon.
- Carefully but tightly roll up each wrap, sealing the edge with the cream cheese mixture. Use a sharp serrated knife to gently saw each wrap into approximately eight 1/2-inch rounds. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.
Keywords: salmon rollups, whipped chive cream cheese, dill cream cheese, sprouted grain wraps