- 1 (8 or 9 oz) package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb wild Alaskan king salmon filets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, for topping
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, cut a lemon in half lengthwise. Squeeze juice from one half into a small bowl. Slice remaining half into wedges.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil. Pat salmon dry, then sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Place salmon in skillet. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning halfway through, until salmon flakes and is cooked through (an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of each filet should read 145 degrees F). Transfer salmon to a plate.
- Add spinach leaves to skillet. Cook until just wilted. Transfer spinach to a plate or bowl.
- Add lemon juice, garlic and butter to skillet. Stir until butter melts, then cook 1 minute more. Remove skillet from heat.
- Divide ravioli among serving plates, then top with spinach and a salmon filet. Top with pan juices and shredded Parmesan cheese. Serve with lemon wedges.