For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups fine chocolate wafer crumbs (about 30 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
For the pie:
- 2 (6 oz) containers Liberté® Méditerranée Caramel Yogurt
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Salted peanuts, for topping
For the peanut butter glaze:
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, stir together cookie crumbs, sugar, salt and melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly and firmly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until set. Cool completely on a cooling rack.
- In a large bowl, stir together yogurt, whipped topping and sea salt until well combined. Pour and spread evenly into pie plate.
- Freeze pie at least 4 hours to set.
- Meanwhile, make the peanut butter glaze: Combine powdered sugar, peanut butter and milk in a small bowl, adding more milk or powdered sugar as needed to create a smooth glaze. Drizzle glaze over frozen pie.
- Combine heavy cream and sugar in a bowl and beat on high speed with a stand mixer or electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Spoon whipped cream over pie. Sprinkle with salted peanuts.
- Let pie sit out at least 15 minutes after removing from freezer before slicing.