- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 medium vine-ripened tomato, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Line bottom and sides of a 6-quart slow cooker with foil; spray with cooking spray. Spread hash brown potatoes in a single layer in bottom of slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Bisquick and milk until well combined. Stir in spinach, cheese, pesto, minced garlic, chopped tomato and salt and pepper to taste. Pour mixture evenly over potatoes in prepared slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on HIGH 3 hours until center is set, edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.