- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1 cup sparkling water (I used unflavored LaCroix)
- Juice of 1/2 lime, plus 1 extra wedge for rim of glass
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Pinch or two cayenne pepper
- In blender, puree mango, water, lime and agave nectar until smooth.
- Rub lime wedge on rim of 2 drinking glasses. On small shallow plate, combine sugar and cayenne pepper. Roll rim of each glass in sugar-pepper mix to coat.
- Add plenty of ice to each glass. Pour mango mixture evenly between glasses. Stir in more agave nectar for sweetness, if desired.