- About 1/2 bag tortilla chips
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized or grated
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup fresh or canned (and drained) sweet corn kernels
- Fresh salsa, diced avocado and crumbled queso fresco, for topping
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, toss spiralized zucchini with cumin, chili powder and salt and pepper. Cut zucchini spirals into smaller pieces, if desired.
- Spread one layer of chips on baking sheet. Top with 1/2 cup cheese, half of zucchini, 1/2 cup black beans and 1/2 cup corn. Top with another layer of chips, 1/2 cup cheese, remaining zucchini, remaining black beans and remaining corn. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until cheesy is melted and bubbly. Top with fresh salsa, diced avocado and crumbled queso fresco just before serving.