These strawberry brownies are bright, fresh, flavorful and so fun! The strawberry cake mix makes this dessert super quick and easy. These homemade pink brownies are unexpectedly delicious!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, diced, for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×9-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the strawberry cake mix, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined and you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the brownie batter into the greased baking pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. The edges of the brownies should be set.
- Remove the strawberry brownies from the oven and let them cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, cut the brownies into squares and serve. They are delicious on their own or can be enjoyed with a dusting of powdered sugar or a dollop of whipped cream.
- Use strawberry cake mix.
- Be sure to grease the brownie pan or use parchment paper.
- Do not bake too long.
- To check doneness, insert a toothpick into brownies. If it comes out with only a few moist crumbs, then brownies are done.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature.
Keywords: strawberry brownies, brownies, strawberry, fruit, dessert, baking, cake mix