- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) bag freeze-dried strawberries
- Place chopped chocolate in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan, bring heavy cream and butter just to a boil.
- Pour cream-butter mixture over chocolate in bowl; stir until melted. Chill at least 2 hours until set.
- Meanwhile, pulse strawberries in a food processor until finely crushed. When chocolate mixture is fully chilled, use a small scoop to form 1-inch balls.
- Roll each ball in crushed strawberries. Chill until set.
Keywords: Valentine, Valentine's, Valentine's Day